JC nominated me for the Liebster award! Thank you, sister! S2 Appreciated! Xx
Check out her blog: 👉 She writes inspiring texts about faith, life purpose, languages, etc.
The Liebster award was created to recognize new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere.
Here are my answers to the questions JC has asked me.
1. Describe yourself in one word.
2. What do you do during your spare time?
Play volleyball, write, jog, meet friends, travel, draw, photograph, feel!
3. What is your dream destination for vacation?
4. What is your favorite food?
5. What are the Top 5 things you are grateful for this year 2017?
My teens, extended family, health, friends, Mr. One (wherever he is).
6. Why do you blog?
To pour out my soul and hopefully touch people’s hearts in the process. It’s therapeutic.
7. What do you do before going to sleep?
I thank God for life and ask his blessings upon everyone, especially those who are suffering and need it the most.
8. What time do you wake up in the morning? And first thing you do?
At 6. Press snooze. 🙂
9. What pet do you have?
My son has a dog (JB – and I love him!). And… I fed a stray cat every day in Spain last summer. S2
10. How do you think you can contribute to the society?
By being present in the here and now, wherever I am. By making people feel seen, visible and loved. By giving them a helping hand, not being self-centered or selfish, but aware of needs around me. By small acts of kindness many times a day – such as saying Good Morning, Good Night, holding the door for people who are passing by, being corteous. By trying hard to understand and respect people and also make myself and my needs understood. By volunteering to social causes. By making my pupils feel valued, encouraging them. Having fun, thought-provoking lessons. Having a strong personality!
By forgiving. Sigh. And not losing hope and faith. And love, above all.
It all starts with the small things in daily life. Not the big dreams for the future. Don’t you agree?
Here are the rules of being nominated:
1. Create a new post and thank the person who nominated you!
2. Link their blog and include award graphic.
3. Answer the questions provided.
4. Make a new set of 10 questions and nominate 10 recently followed bloggers and share your post with them so they know they are nominated.
I now proudly nominate:
Please answer these questions for me (I’d really like to know!!). And have a wonderful weekend, dear friends! 🙂 Stay strong! Xx
Obs. I just watched The Notebook and cried my soul out. Thus, the quality of the questions below.
- Who are you, deep deep down? Who do you aspire to be?
- What are your hopes and dreams? Some concrete goals…
- If you could hug anybody right now, and spend a wonderful week with them, who would it be? (You need not say the person’s name. Just tell us about him/her).
- If you could really make one person’s life better this December, whose would it be?
- If you could date/marry a fictitious character (from a book, movie or cartoon), who would it be, and why?
- What do you want people to feel and say about you at your funeral?
- You are at your deathbed, what are you proud of having done in life?
- Whose face is the one you picture, sitting at your deathbed by your side, missing you, kissing you, even before you go?
- If you didn’t have to go to work every day, how would you be investing your time?
- What is LOVE?