Thank you Kym Gordon Moore for nominating me to the Blogger Recognition Award. S2. I invite everyone to go visit her blog. She began writing it in 2009 as a way to nurture and expand her credits and, like me, as a form of therapy.
AnnaTinderella began writing this book in January 2017. The reason she’s turned her Draft Zero into a blog, even before the book is ready, is to have interaction accountability with her readers – thus more motivation during the creative process. It has really been worth it, she thinks!
If you are new to blogging, I would give you these two tips:
- Read and follow other blogs to learn from other writers and the experiences they share.
- Feel what you are writing and do it with all your heart. Then, re-read, edit and post. Just do it. You can make improvements later.
I am nominating the following bloggers for the Blogger Recognition Award:
Here are a few simple things to do in order to participate in this award:
1. Show your gratitude to the person who nominated you and provide a link back to the person’s blog.
2. Give a brief story on your blog.
3. Share two or more pieces of advice for beginner bloggers.
4. Choose 10 other bloggers to nominate.
5. Comment on each blog by letting them know they’ve been nominated and provide a link to your award post.
My sincere thanks once again to Kym for her gracious nomination that I am delighted to accept. Take care!